Dr. Amanda Daniels
Dr. Daniels earned her Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctorate degrees from the University of Florida. She has post-Master's degrees in Pediatric Acute Care and Public Health. She has worked as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for 17 years in a variety of settings including primary and acute care. She still works as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at All Children's Hospital John Hopkins. She is a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Sigma Theta Tau. She serves on the board of a local high school's medical program. In addition, she is a volunteer leader for Girl Scouts of West Central Florida.
Please see office hours listed - these are by appointment only. Although I have a quick turn around time, it is important for you to review the requirements of the assignments in advance. Your major assignments due dates are listed in the course. I have a 48hr turn around time during the weekend and you will most likely receive a response by Monday morning.
As your instructor, I will:
- Log into this course throughout the semester, every work day from the first day of the course through the last day of the course.
- Provide you with updates via Course Mail or Announcements as needed
- Respond to all course mail and voice mail messages within 24 hours Monday through Friday and within 48 hours during the weekend.
Note! Although I will try to check the course on the weekend, this is not a guarantee.
- Notify you in advance if I will be out of contact for more than two days.
- Have your assignments and exams graded within 7 business days of the due date.
- Calculate and enter your grade for this course before the submission deadline so you can view your final grade the next day.
- Make myself available to you via MyCourses, phone, e-mail, or in-person to help you with this course. My goal is for you to be successful: I am here to help!!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (ideal way of contact)