Please read the responses to the ARC scenario. Then, rate the responses with this ARC Scoring Tool regarding the following Performance Elements:
1. Communication (Define problem in your own words)
2. Analysis (Compare & contrast the available solutions)
3. Problem-Solving (Select & defend your final solution)
4. Evaluation (Identify weaknesses in your final solution)
5. Synthesis (Suggest ways to improve/strengthen your final solution)
6. Reflection (Reflect on your own thought process. "What did you learn from this process?" What would you do differently next time to improve?")
If you have comments about this survey or questions regarding how to complete this survey, please contact Cheryl Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 341-3736.
The Board of Trustees of St. Petersburg College affirms its equal opportunity policy in accordance with the provisions of the Florida Educational Equity Act and all other relevant state and federal laws, rules and regulations. The college will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or against any qualified individual with disabilities in its employment practices or in the admission and treatment of students. Recognizing that sexual harassment constitutes discrimination on the basis of sex and violates this Rule, the college will not tolerate such conduct. Should you experience such behavior, please contact the Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, & Title IX Coordinator at 727-341-3261; by mail at P.O. Box 13489, St. Petersburg, FL 33733-3489; or by email at email@example.com.