Thank you for your interest in obtaining free college credit from St. Petersburg College for your previous academic work at a high school or technical center, or for your achievement of a gold standard industry certification.
Terms and Conditions for Free College Credit
1. Students will not be charged any fees for the awarding of credits covered by this agreement.
2. High school students must submit an official school transcript to SPC Admissions and Records for validation of coursework. A student must submit a request to their school counselor for the submission of an electronic transcript to SPC.
3. Technical center students must submit a valid transcript and Certificate of Completion to SPC Admissions and Records for validation of program completion.
4. High school students must earn a grade 'B' or higher in each of the articulated courses that correlates to their program of study to receive the free credit. Some programs may have additional conditions before credits may be awarded.
5. Students seeking credit for individual industry certifications must enroll at SPC in the Associate of Science degree, that correlates to their technical center program of study, within 2 years of graduation or within 3 years of obtaining their industry certification to be eligible to receive the college credit.
6. Some programs may have additional conditions before credits may be awarded.
7. A grade of 'P' will be given for the awarded college credit.
Please complete all of the following fields to ensure prompt processing.
If you have any questions or comments about this form, please contact Articulations Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 302-6525
St. Petersburg College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional information visit www.spcollege.edu/eaeo/. St. Petersburg College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.