banner image

Complaint Submission Form

St. Petersburg College wants to know if you have complaints. Use this form to report issues. You will receive notice that your complaint has been received within 24 hours of submission. We will work to resolve your problem as quickly as possible.

Questions marked with an * are required.

What best describes the activity you'd like to tell us about?
When did the problem you are reporting occur?
/ /
Which campus does your complaint pertain to?
What is your full name (first name, last name)?
If you are a student, please enter your student number so we can better serve you:
What is your mailing address?
Please enter the best phone at which we can reach you?
What is your e-mail address?
Please tell us as much as you can, including What, When, Where, and Who was involved. Include all facts you believe are relevant. Be as specific as possible about the department, person, facility, time, procedure and/or class.
What action are you requesting as a result of this complaint?

If you have any questions or comments about this form, please call (727) 341-4772

St. Petersburg College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional information visit St. Petersburg College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.